Board of Directors
1 person is interested
The Cedarbrook Society, which owns and operates The Darling Home for Kids, is currently searching for dedicated and enthusiastic individuals to join their Board of Directors. The Darling Home for Kids is a registered charity providing residential, respite and palliative hospice care to medically complex children and their families.
- Enhance your professional profile
- Make a difference in the lives of children and families in your community
- Gain experience working with a not-for-profit board
- Share your skills and expertise
- Increase visibility in your community
No additional volunteer opportunities at this time.
We'll work with your schedule.
5657 15th Side RoadMilton, ON L9T 2X7Canada
- Public Relations
- Organization Design
- Strategic Planning
- Hospice Care
- People 55+
- Must be at least 21
- Orientation or Training
- 3 years, 8-10 hours/month
- Attend 4 meetings per year, participate as a member of a subcommittee, be an ambassador for the organization, share the values and guiding principles of the organization.