Wayne County Volunteers Needed for the American Red Cross
- A group opportunity. Invite your friends.
· Assist with Reception and Hospitality at blood drives
· Volunteers will be helping the Red Cross provide a high level of customer service to blood donors during shifts of approximately four to six hours
· This position is open to people who have transportation, enjoy working with people and have an interest in honing customer service skills
· Specific responsibilities include greeting donors and offering refreshments
· Must be at least 14 years old
We'll work with your schedule.
Wayne County (all)14516, NY 14516
- People 55+
- Background Check
- Must be at least 16
- Orientation or Training
- Flexible schedule to work both Registration and Canteen areas at local blood drives