Volunteer - Blood Donor Ambassador
7 people are interested
Do you like to help people and save lives? If so, the Donor Ambassador role is for you! As a Donor Ambassador you help to provide excellent and professional customer service in a medical setting to enhance the donor experience.
* Manage the reception process by ensuring each donor is warmly greeted and assisted with initial intake according to the appointment priority system.
* Manage the hospitality experience by offering refreshments to donors, thanking them for their contribution, and alerting staff immediately if a donor shows signs of feeling unwell.
* Exhibit five key courtesies: respect, compassion, communication, collaboration, competence.
* One 4-6 hour shift per month for six months
* Professional, clear and diplomatic communication skills
* Comfortable approaching people you do not know
If you are interested in learning more or applying, please contact: www.redcross.org/volunteer
We'll work with your schedule.
611 W. Brambleton AveNorfolkNorfolk, VA 23510
- Office Reception
- Customer Service
- Background Check
- Must be at least 16