Director of Development/Individual Corporations/Taking Donations
DONATE TO THIS
2 people are interested
DIRECTOR OF DONATIONS
DUTIES: The service for the Company will be that of Director of Development- Donations -individuals/ corporationswhose job and/or responsibilities include but are not limited to:
Reporting to and in partnership with the Executive Director, the Development Director will spearhead development efforts as Spirits Landing Inc. continues to grow. A new position in the organization, the Director will have the opportunity to build the development function.
- Secure financial support form individuals, foundations ad corporations
- Develop and maintain ongoing relationships with all donors
- Creating and executing a strategy for a large sustained base of annual and monthly individual donors
- Developing an organized top notch tracking system and reports for all donations
- Produce marketing and solicitation materials and train volunteers for campaigns
- Demonstrated excellence in organizational, managerial, and communication skills as well as self starter and highly motivated
- experience in Finance (preferred)
- Must have a pleasing personality and confident when speaking in person or via phone
- Must possess a positive, fearless attitude - do not take "no" for an answer
About SPIRITS LANDING INC
8549 WILSHIRE BLVD STE 1429, BEVERLY HILLS, CA 90211, US
At Spirits Landing it is our mission to nurture the growth and development of young girls and women ages 12-29, by providing the tools needed for them to discover their greatness, transcend obstacles, and become well rounded leaders who contribute exceptionally to the worlds social, economic, and spiritual reality.
We are a non-profit, Self-Discovery, Life and Leadership Academy offering unparalleled human growth and development tools needed for young girls to succeed. All in an atmosphere of sisterhood that restores genuine love between women.
We'll work with your schedule.
8549 Wilshire BlvdSuite 1429Beverly Hills, CA 90211
- Donor Management
- Grant Writing / Research
- Community Outreach
- Resource Development / Management