Micro-Leadership - (Global) Talent Acquisition for CrowdDoing
- A group opportunity. Invite your friends.
DONATE TO THIS
3 people are interested
Reporting to the Meta volunteer of the People Management Team, the mico-leadership Talent Acquisition volunteers will lead and guide the efforts of the sourcing specialists team for CrowdDoing departments and Social Enterprises. The ideal candidate will have experience in full cycle recruitment, managing teams, guiding team members through growth, and adapt to a non-profit start up culture that expects collaboration, as well as speed, in execution.
- Building Solutions: Micro-leadership in current volunteer needs, develops effective talent acquisition strategies and hiring plans to meet the volunteer needs
- Collaboration & Task Allocation: Partner with HR Meta Volunteer to ensure tasks are assigned to all team members. Collaborate through use of phone calls to address team challenges.
- Organization branding: Micro-leadership in organizational branding through social recruitment and postings of volunteer opportunities. Ensure positive candidate experience through prompt and effective communication.
- Training & Development: Micro-leadership in all team members are appropriately trained to effectively perform their tasks. including conducting trainings related to system usage, so that the team members can effectively perform their role.
- Talent Management:Micro-leadership in supporting with full cycle recruiting which includes sourcing, conducting interviews, and extending offers. Ensure all website postings are accurate with clear role analysis.
- Data, Metrics & Review: Tracks, analyzes, and utilizes a range of data metrics to identify areas of improvement, review of hiring status on CrowdDoing departments and Social enterprises. Maintain a consolidated up to date tracker of all potential applicants in Volunteer Match.
- Coaching: Promotes effective development though coaching and counseling direct reports. Provide role clarity, assessment of training and development needs of the team to scaleAttributes for Success:Due to the high volume demands of this role, the ideal applicant may be a volunteer with availability and is looking for a longer-term volunteer position, in addition to possessing the following:
- Prior experience leading and managing a team within Human Resources environment
- Bachelor or Master’s degree in Human Resources preferred
- Recruitment experience preferred
- Excellent communication skills, must be available to respond to inquiries within 48 hours.
- Influential, Action Oriented, Quick Learner and Strategic
- Strong multi-tasking skills needed to meet deadlines.
- Sincere commitment to work collaboratively with all constituent groups.
- Self-starter, able to work virtually, independently, and entrepreneurial; enjoys creating and implementing new initiatives.
- Comfortable working in a startup phase hybrid social initiative (joint initiative between a social enterprise and a non-profit organization).
For more information about CrowdDoing, please see below for thematic groups we've established related to some of our projects and programs, and for video introductions to our initiatives:
Crypto Impact Research: Achieve the Sustainable Development Goals & beyond!
Micro Leadership for Systemic Change
https://www.facebook.com/groups/pre.competitive.commons/Food as medicine, medicinal foods & functional foods:
Artificial Intelligence For Good:
https://www.facebook.com/groups/181152952554213/Citizen Science for Systemic Change:
CrowdDoing Intro Video https://lnkd.in/gDmgSSB Password: CrowdDoingMicroLeadership CrowdDoing-Intro Video Medicinal foods https://lnkd.in/gNMUxdT Password:CrowdDoingMicroLeadership Intro Video Crypto-Introduction-CrowdDoing https://lnkd.in/g8rrN4v Password:CrowdDoingMicroLeadership Personal intro Video Bobby Fishkin https://lnkd.in/g-Z7Jum Password:CrowdDoingMicroLeadership Intro Video Plant-wall-Cost-benefits CrowdDoing https://lnkd.in/g7ZJyU4 Password:CrowdDoingMicroLeadership
We'll work with your schedule.
This is a Virtual Opportunity, with no fixed address.
- Human Resources Information Systems
- Human Resources Assistance
- Basic Computer Skills
- People 55+
- Must be at least 18
- at least 4 Hours per week on average
- comfortable in working in Non Profit organization, comfortable collaborating virtually, comfortable collaborating internationally virtually