8 people are interested
The Warm Ears, Warm Hearts Foundation is actively looking for volunteers interested in joining our Board of Directors! We accept adults and teenagers alike. After all, this organization was founded two years ago by someone who was 15 years old!
About Warm Ears, Warm Hearts:
The mission of the Warm Ears, Warm Hearts Foundation is to bring the community together to help out fellow humans through kindness and compassion. Warm Ears, Warm Hearts will do all they can to provide warmth to children in need of appropriate winter clothing.
- Informed, available, and engaged; willing to attend meetings and represent the organization or its interests at community events and donor circles; willing to help bring in necessary resources
- Promote Warm Ears, Warm Hearts
- Uphold the internal bylaws
- Provide innovative ideas to increase our outreach and impact
- Goal-setting, policymaking, and strategic planning.
- Determine, monitor, and strengthen the organization’s programs and services while ensuring that programs are consistent with the organization’s mission
> High school education or currently enrolled high school student
> Commitment to the mission of the organization
> Adds diversity to the mix of individuals comprising the Board, including age, gender, race, background, expertise, etc.
+ Experience in previous nonprofits a plus
No additional volunteer opportunities at this time.
We'll work with your schedule.
City of Miami AreaMiami, FL 33165
- Executive Admin
- Donor Management
- Grant Writing / Research
- Community Outreach
- Resource Development / Management
- People 55+
- A few hours per month. It is not a very daunting job.
- Enthusiasm! We are looking for people to liven up the organization with bright ideas and perspectives.