74 people are interested
Volunteers play with cats to improve the cat's lives and to bring joy to their own lives.
• Playing with cats, petting them, grooming the ones who like it
• Alerting the staff to messes or other problems that need attention.
• Helping answer questions about specific cats, and show potential adopters how to find information about a cat they’re interested in.
• Replace collars, fill water bowls and scoop litter pans as needed.
We'll work with your schedule.
88530 Greenhill RoadEugene, OR 97402
- Animal Care / Handling
- People 55+
- Must be at least 12
- Orientation or Training
- 2 hours per week
- Attend orientation and cattery training