Style a smile onto a hospice patient! (Kenosha/Racine)
Volunteers are the HEART of Heartland Hospice!
Are you a licensed cosmetologist? Do you have experience as a hair stylist? We are looking for special individuals who live in the southeastern Wisconsin area to join our growing team of superstar hospice volunteers!
Cosmetologist Volunteers enrich lives of hospice patients by providing a fresh haircut, beard trim, and/or possible styling, if requested. A haircut and friendly conversation can go a long way in helping hospice patients look and feel their best. These services are regularly scheduled and based upon your location and availability as well as the patient's location and schedule. Services can be provided in facility or in home.
If you've got a little extra time to give, a big heart, and would like to remind a hospice patient that they too can look and feel their best, call or email Heartland Volunteer Coordinator Diamond today to learn more about our unique volunteer opportunities! TEL: 262-652-4730 Email: email@example.com
Companion Volunteer requirements:
- Must be at least 18 years of age
- Must have proof of valid license
- Must have reliable transportation
- Agree to background and reference check
- Must complete all on-boarding training and requirements
- Independent volunteering: your schedule and how your visit looks are entirely up to you!
- Learning and gaining experience with hospice, aging, elderly, chronic disease, and end of life
We'll work with your schedule.
TBD - we'll match you with someone in your area!Kenosha, WI 53144
- Elder care
- Hospice Care
- People 55+
- Driver's License Needed
- Background Check
- Must be at least 18
- Orientation or Training
- Providing services is based on your location, availability, and the patient's.