Can you help with office work in Houston?
7 people are interested
The Indirect Care (office) Volunteer is an integral member of the hospice team who provides administrative assistance that enhance the work of our staff and supports patients, families and the efforts of the teams in the field.
Office volunteers serve in administrative offices and/or from their homes. Projects might include but are not limited to:
- Assisting with mailings - answering phones - filing
- Putting together sign-up, Nursing Assessments or marketing packets
- Computer input or searches
- Copying and shredding documents
- Assisting in tasks identified by individual needs of staff members
We'll work with your schedule.
10318 Lake RdHouston, TX 77070
- Office Reception
- Administrative Support
- Customer Service
- Hospice Care
- Basic Computer Skills
- Database Administration
- People 55+
- Background Check
- Must be at least 16
- Orientation or Training