Can you help with office work in Houston?
Seasons Hospice & Palliative Care
The Indirect Care (office) Volunteer is an integral member of the hospice team who provides administrative assistance that enhance the work of our staff and supports patients, families and the efforts of the teams in the field.
Office volunteers serve in administrative offices and/or from their homes. Projects might include but are not limited to:
- Assisting with mailings - answering phones - filing
- Putting together sign-up, Nursing Assessments or marketing packets
- Computer input or searches
- Copying and shredding documents
- Assisting in tasks identified by individual needs of staff members
About Seasons Hospice & Palliative Care
10318 Lake Rd, Bldg C, Suite 102, Houston, TX 77070, US
Honoring Life-Offering Hope
Our Vision is to:
Recognize that individuals and families are the true experts in their own care;
Support our staff so they can put our patients and families first;
Find creative solutions which add quality to life;
Strive for excellence beyond accepted standards;
Increase the community's awareness of hospice as part of the continuum of care.