Office Volunteers needed for our volunteer program, support vets!
- A group opportunity. Invite your friends.
10 people are interested
Sonoran Winds Hospice is a service-disabled veteran-owned small business that strives to honor our veterans and first responders by providing the care that these heroes deserve at end of life care.
Sonoran Winds Hospice is looking for office/admin volunteers to assist our volunteer program by:
- Assist with admissions paperwork
- Create birthday cards for our patients/volunteers/staff (everybody deserves a happy birthday card!)
- Call patients to check in how they are doing (doesn’t it feel nice to hear a human voice on the phone vs simply texting)
- Contribute/create newsletters to keep our volunteers engaged (Get creative with it!!)
- Helping throw volunteer appreciation events (We love our volunteers!!!)
Join our happy family!
Put aside everything you think you know about hospice and come get the real scoop! Call Victor Acosta, our Volunteer Coordinator, at 714-523-5030 to learn more.
We'll work with your schedule.
6131 Orangethorpe Ave Suite 180Buena Park, CA 90620
- Visual Arts
- Administrative Support
- Hospice Care
- Veteran Care
- CSR / Volunteer Coordination
- People 55+
- Driver's License Needed
- Background Check
- Must be at least 18
- Orientation or Training
- Flexible, our office ours however range from 9:00 AM – 5:30 PM (Mon. -Fri.)
- Volunteers are required: to take a TB test, Background Check, and volunteer orientation