Bereavement Support Volunteer
10 people are interested
Be trained to provide comfort, care and compassion to dying patients, their families and caregivers.
Roles and responsibilities could include:
- Assisting with bereavement administrative tasks and projects
- Calling families and caregivers for follow-up support
- Co-facilitating Bereavement Support Groups
- Participate in the planning and organization of an annual memorial celebration to support families and caregivers
About Kindred Hospice
2925 River Road S. #100, Salem, OR 97302, US
Gentiva’s mission to our patients is to always keep our patient and their family first by enhancing their quality of life through the professional delivery of clinical excellence, extraordinary service, and compassionate restorative and palliative homecare and hospice services.
Compassion Respect/Trust Ethical Accountability Team Integrity/Collaboration Effective/Efficient
We'll work with your schedule.
698 12th St SESuite 230Salem, OR 97301
- Family Therapy
- Administrative Support
- Bereavement Support
- Counseling / Mental Health
- Hospice Care
- Spiritual Healing
- Background Check
- Must be at least 18
- Orientation or Training
- 2 or more hours per week