- A group opportunity. Invite your friends.
DONATE TO THIS
Lead - Talent Acquisition for CrowdDoing
ORGANIZATION: M4A Foundation - CrowdDoing
Please visit the new page to apply.
- A group opportunity. Invite your friends.
DONATE TO THIS
Reporting to the Meta volunteer of the People Management Team, the Lead - Talent Acquisition volunteer will lead and guide the efforts of the sourcing specialists team for CrowdDoing departments and Social Enterprises. The ideal candidate will have experience in full cycle recruitment, managing teams, guiding team members through growth, and adapt to a non-profit start up culture that expects collaboration, as well as speed, in execution.
- Building Solutions: Determine current volunteer needs, develops effective talent acquisition strategies and hiring plans to meet the volunteer needs
- Collaboration & Task Allocation: Partner with HR Meta Volunteer to ensure tasks are assigned to all team members. Collaborate through use of phone calls to address team challenges.
- Organization branding: Lead organizational branding through social recruitment and postings of volunteer opportunities. Ensure positive candidate experience through prompt and effective communication.
- Training & Development: Ensure all team members are appropriately trained to effectively perform their tasks. including conducting trainings related to system usage, so that the team members can effectively perform their role.
- Talent Management: Assist with full cycle recruiting which includes sourcing, conducting interviews, and extending offers. Ensure all website postings are accurate with clear role analysis.
- Data, Metrics & Review: Tracks, analyzes, and utilizes a range of data metrics to identify areas of improvement, review of hiring status on CrowdDoing departments and Social enterprises. Maintain a consolidated up to date tracker of all potential applicants in Volunteer Match.
- Coaching: Promotes effective development though coaching and counseling direct reports. Provide role clarity, assessment of training and development needs of the team to scaleAttributes for Success:Due to the high volume demands of this role, the ideal applicant may be a volunteer with availability and is looking for a longer-term volunteer position, in addition to possessing the following:
- Minimum volunteer hours - 10 - 15 hrs per week
- Prior experience leading and managing a team within Human Resources environment
- Bachelor or Master’s degree in Human Resources preferred
- Excellent communication skills, must be available to respond to inquiries within 48 hours.
- Influential, Action Oriented, Quick Learner and Strategic
- Strong multi-tasking skills needed to meet deadlines.
- Sincere commitment to work collaboratively with all constituent groups.
- Self-starter, able to work virtually, independently, and entrepreneurial; enjoys creating and implementing new initiatives.
- Comfortable working in a startup phase non-profit organization.
"To help support you joining the right part of CrowdDoing for you, please use this form: https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSftd6E0tyV2uq7mMty1rZ80BB2MSGhbnof9gRBvaQXbrttIkg/viewform?usp=sf_link"
The only way CrowdDoing.world can realize its impact potential is through virtual volunteers, service learners (http://blog.reframeit.com/service-learning-and-skilled-volunteering/), and micro-leaders ( https://real-leaders.com/leveraging-micro-leadership-to-make-aspirational-goals-achievable/ ) coming together.
See this brief video about Micro-leadership at CrowdDoing ( https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mhdB2YJ8Ocs&app=desktop ). Micro-leadership means that each person adopts a dimension of responsibility for a collective problem in our society through collaborating on that area creatively individually and together through social innovation.
You are also welcome to see more background on CrowdDoing at our Youtube Channel (https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCVoL7fai7oa95fBo44FC0gA?sub_confirmation=1).
Facebook ( https://www.facebook.com/CrowdDoing-515295062320613 ) ,
LinkedIn ( https://www.linkedin.com/company/18910309/ ).
You can see a CrowdDoing Volunteering FAQ here .
If you have any questions about processes for joining crowddoing as a volunteer please write to firstname.lastname@example.org
About M4A Foundation - CrowdDoing
3325 Besana Drive, El Dorado Hills, CA 95762, US
CrowdDoing [dot] world is a joint initiative of Match4Action Foundation and Reframe It. CrowdDoing is focused on addressing the social, economic, and environmental challenges our world faces by collaborating with professionals and volunteers from many different industries. We offer a platform for individuals to connect and collaborate toward creating systemic change. We would love for you to join the team! What makes us different? CrowdDoing aims to support social innovations with transformative impact potential through global multi-disciplinary volunteering, micro-leadership and service learning. We work through operating leverage for systems change to achieve collective agency. We orient to ikigai and self-determination theory in order to help each person have the perfect role. #systemschange #systemsthinking #servicelearning #socialinnovation
Match4Action connects those wanting to volunteer their skills with those in need for remote or local project support, advice, collaboration and mentoring.
Our smart technology platform uses the latest machine learning, artificial intelligence and virtual assistants to match the demand for resources for social impact with the skills and resources available, anywhere in the world. We use blockchain to create and manage a social impact currency.This unique, self sustainable open platform has one key purpose: accelerating social impact through collaboration and linking local projects with our global presence.
CrowdDoing aims to leverage micro-leadership, service learning and massively multi-disciplinary collaboration supported with project managers and human resource business partners. Collaborate with people whom you can learn from while changing the world virtually together.
This is a Virtual Opportunity with no fixed address.
October 30, 2022
- Human Resources Information Systems
- Human Resources Assistance
- Basic Computer Skills
- People 55+
- Must be at least 18
- 10-15 Hours per week
- comfortable in working in Non Profit organization