Community Outreach Volunteer
3 people are interested
Position: Community Outreach Volunteer
Supervisor: Development and Special Events Manager, Volunteer Coordinator
Location: YWCA Administrative Offices, other local community venues
Purpose: To build awareness of the mission of YWCA and to promote the YWCA brand.
- Set up tables and displays
- Greet event attendees, answer questions
- Collect donations as necessary
- Recruit other volunteers
- Help with event cleanup
Please note: specific tasks may change depending on event.
- Problem solving capabilities
- Good interpersonal skills
- Reliable and flexible
- Proficiency in Spanish preferred but not required
- Friendly and outgoing personality
- This volunteer opportunity is on an as-needed basis. We will reach out to you as and when events occur, typically a month beforehand.
Benefits: The opportunity to promote the mission of the YWCA and positively impact your community. The real benefit comes in knowing the work you do each day changes the lives of our clients through a philosophy of support and self-empowerment.
We'll work with your schedule.
811 3rd st.Santa RosaSanta Rosa, CA 95404
- Event Design & Planning
- Event Management
- Public Relations
- Event Planning / Management
- People Skills
- Background Check