Hospice Volunteers - Patient/Family Support (Madera County)
- A group opportunity. Invite your friends.
7 people are interested
St. Mary's Hospice Services, Inc. is seeking compassionate and caring people as volunteers to help support our patients and families through their hospice journey.
(Volunteers needed in Madera County)
- are non-medical
- do not participate in patient feeding
- do not providing direct care
- do not help administer patients medications.
Main duties of a volunteer are...
- to provide brief relief to caregivers when and if they need to run arrands
- read to patients,
- communicate with and listen to patients
- and/or provide companionship.
Whether you have as little as 1 hour a month or a few hours a day, please give us a call to help support our families in need. Please contact our office now.
We'll work with your schedule.
3180 E ShieldsSuite 105AFresno, CA 93726
- Veteran Care
- Hospice Care
- Bereavement Support
- Patient Care
- Spiritual Healing
- People 55+
- Driver's License Needed
- Background Check
- Must be at least 18
- Orientation or Training
- Urinalysis/Drug Testing, Flu Shot, and TB Testing