6 people are interested
Would you like to support survivors, as well as our team of staff members? Reception volunteers create a welcoming environment for survivors visiting our community office. Tasks for this position vary, and typically include greeting individuals arriving at our office, answering our phones, assisting with administrative tasks, and occasional childcare when needed. This role is based at our Main Office in Waltham. Bilingual individuals are strongly encouraged to apply.
Requirements and Details:
- Completion of our full training (approximately 40 hours).
- Participation in an additional Phone & Hotline Training.
- A one-year commitment is recommended for this position. Exceptions can be made for one-semester and summer internships
- Hours: Morning and afternoon hours are available for this position. Shifts are from 9-1 or 1-5.
- Time commitment: volunteers are asked to commit to a minimum of one 4-hour shift per week.
No additional volunteer opportunities at this time.
We'll work with your schedule.
Confidential LocationWaltham, MA 02454
- Office Reception
- People 55+
- Background Check
- Must be at least 18
- Orientation or Training
- Ideal commitment is one, four-hour shift per week.
- Completion of 36 hour training