10 people are interested
10 people are interested
This position will be responsible for the implementation and development of the Papayago Rescue House electronic communication and software systems. This is a confidential position and requires a high level of discretion and excellent professional judgment. In collaboration with the Director of Technology and the CTO, provide direction and support for all IT services. These support service can include but is not limited to work-flow programs; communication systems; revenue-generation systems; and program support systems. The Director of IT works with vendors, staff and/or committee members throughout the organization to determine areas of opportunity; researching, recommending and testing technology products with the goal of providing solution delivery, improving user experience and enhancing functionality. This position may require outreach and research of partner organizations to follow and or establish best practices in the field.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES include the following:
- Support for the online shopping cart
- Experience in workflow management and process automation, Mobile and Web application development
- Domain user and computer management
- Exchange user/mailbox/calendar management
- Manages the implementation and rollout of any existing or new software.
- Performs and schedules system upgrades as appropriate; responds to end-user requests, and develops and structures new services as required
- Assists with technical requirements of events.
- Understand emerging technologies and its application to services; communicate effectively both in writing and orally, including the ability to make presentations; establish and maintain respectful and constructive working relationships, and delegate and empower committee members.
About Papayago Rescue House, Inc.
3778 Canton Rd Ste 100, Marietta, GA 30066, US
Papayago Rescue House, Inc. will exist to support the well-being and maintenance of exotic birds, namely parrots, and their people families that require intervention and/or support services to thrive. Papayago Rescue House, Inc. will act in a not-for-profit manner to target parrots for rescue, rehabilitation, and re-homing. To better serve the 3rd largest pet community in the world, we will work with bird owners to increase their knowledge, provide mentoring and training to coping with parrot ownership to lessen the need for parrot owners to give up their birds. The community will be better supported to maintain the birds in their care to reduce how often birds are re-homed or placed in community facilities not equipped to handle bird requirements and behavior.
An avian rescue focusing on rescue, rehabilitation, retraining, and rehoming of parrots. Support community with their pet birds and unique needs.
This is a Virtual Opportunity with no fixed address.
July 25, 2021
- IT Management
- IT Help Desk
- Computer Science
- Software Engineering
- People 55+
- Orientation or Training
- We seem to average about 5 to 10 hours a week depending on programs in progress.
- IT NDA required.