Delivery Driver - Join the Truck Brigade!
2 people are interested
We are in search of several volunteers to join our Truck Brigade! Here's how it works:
1. Young adults in our community shop at Youth Mart, a donation center that serves at-risk young adults from several Omaha area agencies.
2. People in the community donate goods to stock the shelves at Youth Mart.
3. How do these purchases and donations make it to and from Youth Mart? The Truck Brigade!
As a Truck Brigade volunteer, you will have the opportunity to help deliver and pick up items that Youth Mart shoppers and donors do not have the capacity to transport - think sofas, dining sets, dressers, etc. You will work with a team of other Truck Brigade volunteers and put the wheels to the ground for some very special deliveries!
Truck Brigade volunteers do not need a truck; just bring your strong hands and willing heart!
Truck Brigade takes place every Friday from 9 a.m. to noon. Volunteers are welcome every week, once a month, or as often as works with your schedule.
About OMAHA HOME FOR BOYS
4343 N 52ND ST, OMAHA, NE 68104, US
The mission of Omaha Home for Boys is to support and strengthen youth, young adults and families through services that inspire and equip them to lead independent and productive lives.
Omaha Home for Boys is a nonprofit organization that equips at-risk youth and young adults with the skills needed to become self-sufficient, productive members of society. This is acomplished through three core programs: Inspiration Hill Residential Care, Jacobs' Place Transitional Living, and Branching Out Independent Living. Omaha Home for Boys School provides educational support to the young men in our Residential Care Program. The school develops individualized academic advancement plans focused on credit recovery and college preparation.
We'll work with your schedule.
4343 N 52nd StreetOmaha, NE 68104
- Truck Driving
- Bus/Van Driving
- Transportation Management
- Driver's License Needed
- Truck Brigade takes place every Friday from 9 a.m. to noon. Volunteers can come every week, once a month or whenever works for your schedule.
- No truck is required; just bring your strong hands and willing heart!