Volunteer at MS Climb to the Top!
- A group opportunity. Invite your friends.
DONATE TO THIS
11 people are interested
About MS Climb to the Top:
- Our goal is to raise $300,000 for MS research and programs!
- Participants climb 1,200 steps to the top 200 Clarendon Tower in Boston, MA, New England's tallest building!
- Volunteers play a key role in Climb to the Top's success as they support the safety, logistics, and spirit of the event.
This event is MBTA accessible and a perfect opportunity to complete 3-6 hours of community service! We encourage sports teams, corporate groups, families, friends, and individuals of all abilities to join the movement and volunteer to help end MS!
Your Next Step...Please register to volunteer and select your volunteer role using the link below:
About National MS Society - Greater New England Chapter
101A First Ave, Suite 6, Suite 6, Waltham, MA 02451, US
To Create a World Free of MS.
The National Multiple Sclerosis Society funds more MS research, offers more services to people with MS, provides more professional education programs and advances more MS advocacy efforts than any other MS organization in the world. Through its home office and fifty-state network of chapters, the National MS Society provides assistance to over a million people annually in its continuing mission to end the devastating effects of multiple sclerosis.
Seeking out and engaging volunteers to the MS cause is at the very core of our business. Each year the Society organizes a series of community events that provide many opportunities for the enthusiastic volunteer. The Society offers three key fundraising activities: The MS Bike Tour, MS Walk and MS Challenge Walk. The Society also engages volunteers to help influence law-makers at the federal, state and municipal levels toward legislation important to people with MS. The Society is looking for passionate volunteers with expertise in areas such as: marketing communications, public relations, corporate and donor development, medical, legal, administrative, social work and organizational expertise.
200 Clarendon TowerBoston, MA 02116
- Event Management
- Food Service
- First Aid / CPR
- Customer Service
- Must be at least 15
- Assignment times vary between 3 and 6 hours.
- -Volunteers handling Society money (i.e. Registration table volunteers) are required to complete an online background screening. -First-aid volunteers are required to provide their medical certification/license.