Champions for Change Gala Volunteers Needed
- A group opportunity. Invite your friends.
3 people are interested
Oral Health America’s (OHA) Champions for Change Gala brings together more than 600 dental and industry professionals and supporters from over 300 companies, dozens of private practices and several other organizations - all to raise money for OHA-supported initiatives throughout the U.S. Benefitting OHA for 29 years, the 2019 Gala will be held on Wednesday, February 20 at Soldier Field’s iconic United Club.
OHA is looking for volunteers to assist with prep work in the office prior to the Gala, a group of volunteers to help setup the day of the Gala and a group to assist with sales and ushering the night of the event. All volunteers must display a level of professionalism and enthusiasm at all times.
SHIFT DATES AND TIMES
- Tuesday, February 5, 2019 from 12pm-4pm, Oral Health America Office
- May not need the whole time-can work a partial shift
- Assist with pre-assembly of centerpieces, decorations and name badges
- Wednesday, February 20, 2019 from 12pm-4pm, Soldier Field, United Club
- Assist with setup of the event
- Lunch will be provided
- Wednesday, February 20, 2019 from 5pm-9:30pm, Soldier Field, United Club
- Assist with Coat Check and Registration
- Assist with Silent Auction/Raffle sales
- Greet and usher guests
- Assist with breakdown at the end of night
- Dinner will be provided
- MUST BE 21+
If interested, please fill out the form at this link: https://goo.gl/forms/V3hXoHm8Vy2PgPQE3
Oral Health America180 N. Michigan Ave. Ste. 1150Chicago, IL 60601
- People 55+
- Must be at least 18
- One 4-hour shift. May not need the whole time if we get everything done.