Friendly Visitor Needed For Hospice Home Patient (95124)
ProHealth Home Care Inc
ProHealth Hospice seeks friendly volunteers to visit our clients.
Volunteers are the heart of Hospice. Your precious time and support can make the difference in the life of a terminally ill person.
How can you help? Here are a few ways - but not limited to the following:
- Provide visits for companionship, support and socialization to your assigned client (weekly preferred)
- Engage the client via activities or conversation
- Provide respite relief for the primary caretaker (pre-scheduled/as needed)
- Just provide your presence.
- 21 years or older
- Reliable transportation
- Must complete a background check
- Must receive a TB test/Chest X-Ray
- Must receive a drug screen
This is a flexible opportunity, we'll work around your schedule.
For more information, please contact our Director of volunteer services at 408-451-9055
About ProHealth Home Care Inc
2700 Zanker Rd, San Jose, CA 95134, US
We are local: as a socially responsible Bay Area Agency, we are committed to providing the best possible care to local residents through a focus on quality care and by catering to the various preferences, ethnicities, and languages that make the Bay!
ProHealth Home Care and Hospice is a locally owned Home Health and Hospice Agency focused on providing clinical excellence and compassion, on patient at a time.