Girl Scouts Bling Your Cookie Booth - Event Volunteers Wanted
DONATE TO THIS
1 person is interested
What’s sparkly and bright and can be seen from afar? A cookie booth! Join us for a fun, hands-on workshop where girls will create fun decorations to bling out your booth! Girls will use their creativity in designing and making signs, banners, decorations and so much more! Event Support volunteers will assist Girl Scout staff with all event related activities including helping girls with paint, glitter and supplies, event registration, set-up and clean-up.
- Passionate about encouraging girls to explore, learn and grow
- Supportive of different learning and communication styles
- Desire to provide high-energy experiences to girls
- Willing to provide essential event support such as event organization, set-up and clean-up
- Experience working with children ages 5-18, helpful but not necessary
- Can lift a minimum of 5 pounds
- Punctual, dependable, enthusiastic, flexible and positive attitude
- Knowledge of the Girl Scout Cookie Program is helpful, but not mandatory
- Help provide a safe space where participants can learn, grow and make memories
- Encourage girls to try new activities, work as a team, and think outside the box
- Support event set-up and clean-up, registration, and evaluations
- Must be over 18 years old
- Must be able to volunteer for the full event
Benefits of volunteering in this role:
- Gain experience supporting group activities for children
- Work in a diverse setting with an emphasis on building girls’ knowledge in financial literacy and life skills.
- Be a champion for girls as they develop a lifetime of leadership skills and confidence
- Expand your professional network; list volunteer work on LinkedIn and be recognized for your contributions and service
- Students: This position is eligible for community service hours (Volunteers must be 18 years of age or older.)
This event will take place in Stockton, CA.
StocktonStockton, CA 95202
- Financial Literacy
- Event Planning / Management
- Public Relations
- Youth Services
- Must be at least 18
- One time event, three hour shift.
- Must be 18 years old or older.