Public Relations Manager
DONATE TO THIS
1 person is interested
The Public Relations Manager will be primarily responsible for increasing the presence of Migration Resource Center (MRC) in Staten Island. T o this end, the PR Manager will develop external partnerships and execute a community outreach strategy. The efforts of the PR Manager will ultimately enable low-income immigrants to better access our services and the services of partner organizations. Ideally, the PR Manager is able to commit 6+ months of 5-10+ hours/week to this role.
Required skills and qualifications:
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Detail oriented and strong organizational skills
- Able to work well independently and with others
- Commitment to serving low-income immigrants
To apply to this position, please send an email describing your background and interest in the role to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please include in the subject line: "Public Relations Manager Application"
We'll work with your schedule.
36 Richmond TerraceSuite 307Staten Island, NY 10301
- Social Media / Blogging
- Marketing & Communications (Mar/Com)
- Marketing Strategy & Planning
- Public Relations
- Brand Development & Messaging
- Community Outreach
- Background Check