Teen Basketball Coach 11th-12th
DONATE TO THIS
4 people are interested
As a volunteer at your YMCA, you have an opportunity to positively influence the development of youth and shape and support your community.
Once you have been selected and approved, we will offer some training to support your efforts. We want to help you have the best season ever, and so we have created the online courses to get you started. These eLearnings describe the Y's philosophy on youth sports; offer basic coaching techniques, including practice plans, skills, drills, rules, and tactics; and outline valuable volunteer resources.
11th-12th Grade Division Season Schedule
* Practices begin the week of December 24th
* Practices are picked by coaches, Monday - Friday and take place between 5:00pm - 11:00pm
* Regular Season: Sunday, January 13th through Sunday, March 3rd
* Tournament Play: Sunday, March 10th and concluding on Sunday, March 17th
* Game times: Sundays at 9:00am, 10:00am, 11:00am, 12:00pm, 1:00pm & 2:00pm
* Play in the National Guard Gym or at Mingo during National Guard Drill weekends (1/27, 2/24 & 3/10)
Please note these schedules may change at any time due to YMCA gym space/staffing needs
We'll work with your schedule.
1121 S Houk Rdcolumbus, OH 43215
- Sports Coaching
- Youth Services
- People 55+
- Background Check
- Orientation or Training