3rd-6th grade Basketball Coach
DONATE TO THIS
2 people are interested
As a volunteer at your YMCA, you have an opportunity to positively influence the development of youth and shape and support your community.
Once you have been selected and approved, we will offer some training to support your efforts. We want to help you have the best season ever, and so we have created the online courses to get you started. These eLearnings describe the Y's philosophy on youth sports; offer basic coaching techniques, including practice plans, skills, drills, rules, and tactics; and outline valuable volunteer resources.
3rd-6th Grade Season Schedule - 3rd-4th Division and 5th-6th Division
* Practices begin the week of December 17th
* Practices are picked by coaches, Monday - Friday and take place at either 5:00pm - 6:00pm, 6:00pm - 7:00pm or 7:00pm - 8:00pm
* Games are on Saturday mornings at Mingo Park Rec Center beginning January 5th and ending on March 9th.
* Game times are 9:00am, 10:00am, 11:00am, 12:00pm or 1:00pm
* Games are played in Mingo Rec Center's gym
Please note these schedules may change at any time due to YMCA gym space/staffing needs
We'll work with your schedule.
1121 S Houk Rdcolumbus, OH 43215
- Sports Coaching
- Youth Services
- People 55+
- Background Check
- Orientation or Training