Healing Touch Volunteers Needed!
6 people are interested
We are in search of volunteers at Bethesda Hospital (St. Paul) who are working towards their healing touch certification to provide healing touch services to our patients, their families and our staff.
- Explain Healing Arts Services and availability
- Assess need for healing touch, determine appropriate healing touch technique and provide healing touch
- Age requirement: 18 or older
- 100 hours minimum service commitment
- Need to be in a healing touch certification program
- Self-starter, flexible, able to follow directions and work independently
- Excellent communication skills; demonstrate knowledge and skills necessary to interact with a diverse population
- Comfortable interacting professionally with patient’s and visitors
About MHealth Fairview
559 Capitol Blvd, St. Paul, MN 55103, US
MHealth Fairview is driven to heal, discover and educate for longer, healthier lives.
Fairview is a nonprofit organization, here for every health care need and every Minnesotan. Thanks to our recent integration of the HealthEast system and partnership with specialists at University of Minnesota Health, we provide a network of more than 5,000 doctors and providers at primary care and specialty clinics across the state
We'll work with your schedule.
Bethesda Hospital559 Capitol BoulevardSt Paul, MN 55103
- Massage Therapy
- People Skills
- People 55+
- Background Check
- Must be at least 18
- Orientation or Training
- Minimum of 100 hours
- Need to be enrolled in or already completed a healing touch certification program.