Veterans Count Volunteer
- A group opportunity. Invite your friends.
5 people are interested
The primary responsibilities of the Chapter Members are:
- Become knowledgeable about Easter Seals Military and Veterans Services, and how Veterans Count funds support the work of assisting Veterans, Service members and their families.
- Assist in raising funds from others and community awareness regarding Veterans Count in the Chapters’ specific geographical area.
- Attend chapter meetings, committee meetings and key special events
- Participate and be a part of the Founding Veterans Count Chapter in Massachusetts
- Share the opportunities to express your passion about supporting veterans and their families
Contact Ann Donah for more information at
Adonah@eastersealsma.org or 508-751-6329
We'll work with your schedule.
484 Main StSuite 600WorcesterWorcester, MA 01608
- Veteran Care
- Resource Development / Management
- Strategic Planning
- Counseling / Mental Health
- Community Outreach
- Must be at least 18
- We meet once a month in the Worcester area