DONATE TO THIS
6 people are interested
Admin Extraordinaire - Anchor House
ORGANIZATION: Idaho Youth Ranch
Please visit the new page to apply.
DONATE TO THIS
6 people are interested
Who You Are: You are passionate and have a heart for kids. You are detail oriented, solution driven and self-motivated. You are passionate about customer service. You are reliable.
As an intern/volunteer, you will enjoy a service opportunity where Relationships are the foundation, where we are all Committed to the same mission, where Growth is always possible, where we are all treated with and show Compassion, where trust guides us to Transparency and above all, where Joy sustains us.
What You Will Do: Programs Administration Intern/Volunteer will provide:
* Phone Support: Answer telephone, screen and direct calls, take and relay messages, provide information to callers
* Client/Visitor Greeting: Greet persons entering organization and direct them to the correct destination and/or answer questions as appropriate.
* General administrative support: Scheduling meeting, manage incoming/outgoing mail, travel arrangements, maintain office supplies, car fleet records and maintain filing systems. Must be proficient in MS Word and MS Excel. Experience with Client data bases and Medicaid verification a plus.
* Client Support: Take payments, assists with intake paperwork and scheduling appointments
* Special projects/tasks as assigned by staff: Examples are archival of old information and files as well as organizing the office supply space and collecting documentation needed for regulatory visits.
What We Offer Back: Every intern/volunteer contributes to the success of our mission. You can proudly tell your friends and family that every hour you spend serving with us helps provide accessible services to Idaho’s youth who need it most. You’ll also receive an awesome discount in our thrift stores, and serve in a caring and compassionate environment, where we are better together.
* Weekly (Monday - Friday, 8am - 5pm)2-4 hour shifts
* 1-5x a week (depending on intern’s schedule)
* Can accommodate Summer, Fall or Spring internships. Ideally mornings from 8:30am - 1pm would be great.
How: To volunteer for this opportunity, you will need to:
- Be at least 18 years old
- Submit application and resume
- Submit to a criminal background check
- Complete interview
- Comply with all Idaho Youth Ranch Volunteer Policies and Procedures
About Idaho Youth Ranch
5465 W. Irving St, Boise, ID 83706, US
The Idaho Youth Ranch creates promising futures through courageous transformations.
Every child is born full of promise, and every child deserves a promising future.
The Idaho Youth Ranch has been helping good kids on a dangerous path find promising futures for more than 60 years, with youth programs and services through the state.
We offer emergency shelter, residential care, substance abuse treatment, job readiness training, alternative education, adoption services, family counseling, and more for at-risk kids and their struggling parents and families.
No matter what a child is up against, the Idaho Youth Ranch can help.
Every kid who comes to us faces their own unique challenges and issues. So we adapt our services to meet their needs, instead of the other way around. The Idaho Youth Ranch approach is to intervene early, when our help can do the most good; treat the whole child, not just one symptom; and finish the job by sticking with each kid as long as they need us.
Our work would not be possible without generous donations from people like you.
Thanks to our donors and our statewide network of 29 thrift stores, we can help kids and families effectively and immediately even if they can’t afford the entire cost of care.
Whenever you make a cash donation, shop at one of our stores, or donate items we can sell, you become part of our promise to Idaho’s kids. Thank you!
1609 Government WayCoeur d'Alene, ID 83814
December 7, 2022
- Office Reception
- Data Entry
- Administrative Support
- Customer Service
- People 55+
- Background Check
- Must be at least 16
- Orientation or Training
- Weekly- between 8am and 4:30pm Monday-Friday.