BBD Canteen in Salisbury, MD
6 people are interested
Volunteers welcome, greet, and thank donors and make sure they are looking well and call for help if not. You help donors feel comfortable, cared for, and wanting to return again. You keep the tables and cabinets stocked with food options, cold drinks in the cooler, and keep hot drinks available. You can:
- Meet new people and enjoy comradery with donors, volunteers and staff.
- Learn or use skills, talents, experiences to further self-development and/or resume building.
- Earn hours towards Presidents Volunteer Service Award, Volunteer DE 50+, and/or school credits.
- Feel good knowing you are helping BBD save lives by helping in the process of donors coming, returning, and having a great experience giving blood.
To apply: https://www.delmarvablood.org/get-involved/volunteer/
Or contact Angela at email@example.com
We'll work with your schedule.
1309 Mt. Hermon Rd.Salisbury, MD 21804
- People Skills
- Relationship Building
- Verbal / Written Communication
- People 55+
- Must be at least 18
- Orientation or Training
- We prefer 3-4 hours once a week, however, this can be flexible to 2x week. Winter birds welcome to volunteer during season they are in the area.