41 people are interested
About Time Auction
Time Auction is a charity that connects anyone with inspiring leaders while encouraging volunteerism.
By volunteering 10 hours to any charity, one can dine with guests including Co-founder of Reddit, MySpace, 9GAG, AirAsia, top executives at Google, Facebook, Chief Secretaries of Governments, the first Canadian Astronaut many more. Over 30,000 volunteer hours were raised to date in Hong Kong, San Francisco, Toronto and Singapore since 2014.
More info: www.timeauction.org/los-angeles
Who are we looking for?
We’re looking for a Event Coordinator to join our team in Los Angeles. Our ideal candidate is a "people person" with great communication and time management skills, with entrepreneurial or event management experience. If that’s you - we’d love to meet you!
What will you do?
- Draft invitations and onboard Entrepreneurs/CEOs/Top Executives and other inspiring leaders to be featured guests
- Cultivate relationships with charities, schools, community members, influencers, press, networking groups, our featured guests and other community stakeholders
- Outreach and coordinate with venue and F&B sponsors
- Organize and host our events which accommodates up to 15 people to ensure a casual and intimate atmosphere
- Work closely with other local team members and remotely with the headquarter team in Hong Kong
- 2+ years of working experience in business, marketing, event management preferred
- Must have superior planning, time management, communication, and organizational skills
- Ability to handle a flexible work schedule
- Ability to prioritize tasks with a "roll up your sleeves" mentality
- Exceptional verbal communication and public speaking skills, as well as strong and concise writing skills
- A local community member with established contacts preferred
- Work with an innovative and fast-growing tech-enabled charity
- Hands-on experience building a startup while doing good for the community
- Extraordinary exposure and opportunity to network, meet and learn from inspiring leaders from all walks of life
No additional volunteer opportunities at this time.
We'll work with your schedule.
WeWork Santa Monica520 Broadway Suite 200 Santa MonicaLos Angeles, CA 90401
- Resource Development / Management
- People Skills
- Business Development
- CSR / Volunteer Coordination
- Community Outreach
- 3-5 hours / week