Volunteer: American Red Cross Service to Armed Forces - Reconnection Workshop Facilitator (Child)
ORGANIZATION: American Red Cross - North Texas Region
Please visit the new page to apply.
Provide Reconnection Workshop courses to military, veterans and their families in various community-based settings.
Willingness to support the Red Cross mission and the United States military
* Provide Reconnection Workshops for military members, veterans and their families
* Work under the supervision of Regional SAF Lead
* Perform duties within the scope of licensure and training
* Stay up-to-date on mental health research and practices for military, veterans and their families
* Record volunteer hours per Red Cross policy
Qualifications: Eligible mental health professional, holding a current and unencumbered license
* Available to mentor and co-teach training with new RW facilitators
* Personal or professional experience working with the military a plus
* Masters level or above mental health degree
* Experience working with children
About American Red Cross - North Texas Region
2550 Kendall Drive, Dallas, TX 75235, US
The American Red Cross prevents and alleviates human suffering in the face of emergencies by mobilizing the power of volunteers and the generosity of donors.
Every single day, the American Red Cross helps people in emergencies. Whether itﾒs one displaced family, thousands of disaster victims, or providing care and comfort to an ill or injured service member or veteran or support to a military family member or providing blood to hospitals, our vital work is made possible by people like you. It is through the time and care of ordinary people that we can do extraordinary things.
American Red Cross Texas Panhandle Chapter1800 South Harrison StreetAmarillo, TX 79102
January 26, 2024
- Teaching / Instruction
- Counseling / Mental Health
- Social Work
- People 55+
- Background Check
- Must be at least 18
- Orientation or Training