Marketing Manager - Run a Team That is Changing the World!
DONATE TO THIS
2 people are interested
Are you ready to use your leadership and communication skills to help run an amazing team of changemakers?
As Marketing Manager, you will have the opportunity to produce content to inspire the public and attract awareness to our cause! We are looking for someone that is already fluent in graphic design and video production to strengthen team collaboration within Garden Pool. By improving collaboration, communication, and productivity between our teams, you will be able to reinforce Garden Pool’s mission to revitalize food systems on a global scale.
Marketing Managers will have leadership responsibilities that boost the influence & productivity of our team, such as:
- Communicating with the Executive team to organize marketing plans for events/programs
- Supervising and delegating the Marketing and Events team to produce materials for public outreach
- Collaborating with the Graphic Designer, Video Production, and Social Media Manager to create unique, engaging content
- Organizing marketing campaigns and collaborating with external marketing teams
Volunteer Location: 659 E. Main Street, Suite 110, Mesa, AZ 85203
Weekly Time Commitment: 9 hours per week
THIS IS AN IN-PERSON VOLUNTEER POSITION ONLY.
If this opportunity sound like a perfect fit for you, please contact us! We look forward to hearing from you soon!
We'll work with your schedule.
659 E. Main StreetSuite 110Mesa, AZ 85203
- Program Management
- Marketing & Communications (Mar/Com)
- Group Facilitation
- Sales Marketing
- Community Outreach
- Orientation or Training
- About 9 hours per week