Director of Programs
5 people are interested
Director of Programs
Reporting to the CEO, the Director of Programs will be responsible for the operational success of IT TAKES TWO, INC ensuring seamless team management and development, program delivery, and quality control and evaluation. In this newly established role, the Director of Programs will manage a growing staff of three (3). The Director of Programs will be a key external face of IT TAKES TWO, INC in the community.Responsibilities Leadership:
- Cultivate existing relationships with vendors with the goal of ensuring sufficient space and resources and access to services.
- Develop and implement strategies that will maximize the synergies among program areas.
- Develop and implement a system to evaluate the skill, experience, and professional development needs of all staff;
- Implement a professional development program to address volunteer experience and skill gaps;
- Work with CEO to develop objective performance measurements to ensure consistent, high-quality evaluation and goal setting for all program volunteer staff;
- Instill a sense of accountability among team members by modeling tight oversight of individual and organization performance standards;
- Recruit, secure, and oversee training and orientation of all program volunteer staff members in partnership with CEO
- Using the existing balanced score card and program dashboard; establish consistent, objective program performance standards of accountability
This is an extraordinary opportunity for an individual with team management experience to grow and further develop existing and new programs. The successful candidate will lead programs, partner with the CEO and work collaboratively with a high-performance management team.
Specific requirements include:
- Minimum of a BA, MA preferred
- At least 7 years of experience with three of those in a team management role;
- Demonstrated success developing and evaluating program models, and selecting and successfully operationalizing innovative programs;
- Proficient in using technology as a management reporting tool and experience developing and implementing program evaluation systems;
- Strong project management skills managing projects resulting in measurable successes and program growth;
- Strength in recruiting, securing, managing, developing, coaching, and retaining individuals and teams, empowering them to elevate their levels of responsibility, span-of-control and performance;
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills with exceptional attention to details;
- Personal qualities of integrity, credibility, and a commitment to and passion for IT TAKES TWO, INC’s mission
We'll work with your schedule.
PO Box 787Gambrills, MD 21054
- People Skills
- Strategic Planning
- Project Management
- Group Facilitation
- Background Check
- 8-10 hours/month