9 people are interested
Louisville Youth Group’s board performs the important vision work required to continue a path of growth and opportunity for LYG. The Board determines our mission, oversees the work of our director, participates in strategic planning, builds fundraising and resources development, and assists in logistics and operations.
- 2-Year Term Length
- May Serve 2 Consecutive Terms
- 1 Monthly Board Meeting (Board Breaks for the Month of July)
- 2 Bi-Annual Board Retreats (1 Day Each)
- 10-15 Hours of Support per Month (Includes Board Meetings)
The board meets the first Wednesday of every month at 6:30. The first portion of the meeting is open to the public, and then the final portion is closed session. Feel free to come and visit one of our meetings!
If you are interested in joining our board visit: http://louisvilleyouthgroup.org/volunteer/
We'll work with your schedule.
417 East BroadwayLouisville, KY 40202
- Program Management
- Executive Admin
- Marketing & Communications (Mar/Com)
- Group Facilitation
- Professional Development
- People 55+
- Background Check
- Must be at least 18
- Orientation or Training
- Board Commitment: 2-Year Term Length May Serve 2 Consecutive Terms 1 Monthly Board Meeting (Board Breaks for the Month of July) 2 Bi-Annual Board Retreats (1 Day Each) 10-15 Hours of Support per Month (Includes Board Meetings)
- LYG's board works as an operational board. Our board members assist staff in completing operational needs and logistics go beyond LYG's current staff time capacity. Primary assistance is created through volunteer recruitment.