Computer Support Volunteer
1 person is interested
* The Computer Support volunteer helps clients with online job applications, resume creation and editing, accessing online training resources, setting up email accounts, etc.
* Occasionally, the volunteer will facilitate online training sessions.
* This will involve answering questions that clients may have during the training.
* A strong familiarity with Microsoft Word and Excel is needed.
* Experience in training, particularly with older adults is highly recommended.
* Patience and a strong desire to be helpful is essential.
* Employment For Seniors (EFS) was created to increase resources for those older citizens who were seeking employment opportunities.
* The organization has served thousands of individuals through its employment assistance, job referrals, training programs and advocacy.
* Our target population includes all job seekers in the central Ohio area, age 50 and over.
* EFS strives to bring qualified senior job seekers together with employers, creating successful employment opportunities.
* Computer savvy, possessing a strong comfort level with computers, the web, and Microsoft Office software.
* Knowledge that you have assisted other seniors who are in need of employment, giving back to your community.
* Increase your skills and professional abilities, to further your own employment opportunities.
* Expand your network of employers and other professionals.
We'll work with your schedule.
4300 East Broad StreetSuite BWhitehall, OH 43213
- Network Administration
- IT Help Desk
- Human Resources Training & Development
- Administrative Support
- People 55+
- Must be at least 49
- Minimum of one morning (4 hours) per week, preferably two mornings (4 hours each day).
- Computer savvy, possessing a strong comfort level with computers, the web, and Microsoft Office software.