During these uncertain times, how can we help?
See below to access our COVID-19 Resource Hub, and to explore our growing directory of both COVID-19-specific and virtual volunteering opportunities.
* The Computer Support volunteer helps clients with online job applications, resume creation and editing, accessing online training resources, setting up email accounts, etc.
* Occasionally, the volunteer will facilitate online training sessions.
* This will involve answering questions that clients may have during the training.
* A strong familiarity with Microsoft Word and Excel is needed.
* Experience in training, particularly with older adults is highly recommended.
* Patience and a strong desire to be helpful is essential.
* Employment For Seniors (EFS) was created to increase resources for those older citizens who were seeking employment opportunities.
* The organization has served thousands of individuals through its employment assistance, job referrals, training programs and advocacy.
* Our target population includes all job seekers in the central Ohio area, age 50 and over.
* EFS strives to bring qualified senior job seekers together with employers, creating successful employment opportunities.
* Computer savvy, possessing a strong comfort level with computers, the web, and Microsoft Office software.
* Knowledge that you have assisted other seniors who are in need of employment, giving back to your community.
* Increase your skills and professional abilities, to further your own employment opportunities.
* Expand your network of employers and other professionals.
4300 East Broad Street, Columbus, OH 43213, US
Our mission is to assist job-seekers who are 50+ in finding employment which is mutually beneficial to both the person and the employer.
A non-profit employment service helping people age 50 and above to find employment at no cost to them or the employer.
We'll work with your schedule.
4300 East Broad StreetSuite BWhitehall, OH 43213
May 14, 2020