Women's Leadership Council
3 people are interested
Women’s Leadership Council is a leadership society for female donors to make a direct impact in the community by raising funds for and awareness of WithAll’s programs and mission to empower the prevention of eating disorders and strengthen support for recovery throughout the Twin Cities and across the country. Women who make a gift of at least $500 or are part of a combined gift of $1000 or more are invited to join.
The purpose of the Women’s Leadership Council ("Council") is to encourage leadership-level giving among women in our community through focused initiatives targeting-and positively influencing-awareness around eating disorder prevention and support. The Council will encourage donors to support its activities through volunteering, networking/social media, and fundraising.
The Council will provide a forum for its members to network and collaborate for the purpose of advancing WithAll’s mission and programs. Specifically, the Council will:
- Directly support WithAll’s existing fundraising and awareness-building efforts, and
- Advance the Council’s best new ideas for raising funds and building awareness.
- Assist in the development of strategies to retain female leadership donors and increase the total number of Women’s Leadership members.
- Participate in at least one Women’s Leadership sub-committee.
- Identify new prospects for individual leadership gifts, and introduce prospects to WithAll’s executive director/development team.
- Attend Women’s Leadership quarterly council meetings.
- Help recruit sponsors, market, and attend WithAll events, including a spring luncheon (March), a spring/early-summer gala (May), and help lead the planning and execution of a strategic summer fundraiser event (June/July).
- Participate in other WithAll volunteer opportunities, when possible.
- Be a Women’s Leadership member with a contribution of at least $500 individually or a combined gift of at least $1000
No additional volunteer opportunities at this time.
WithAll5354 Parkdale Drive - 2nd FloorMinneapolis, MN 55416
- Donor Management
- Event Planning / Management
- Professional Development
- Community Outreach