Experience or Knowledge in a specific subject or area required:
Minimum Volunteer hours required: (in hrs per week)
Project Duration: (in months)
The Social Enterprise is a community of systems practitioners working on a myriad of mission-driven projects, social businesses, investment funds, philanthropic programs, purpose-based communities, and other initiatives that represent values-based and regenerative economic models for the 21st century.
Reporting to the Meta volunteer of the People Management Team, the HR Business Partner is an integral part in the success of the organization. This role requires the HRBP to support service learning team - preparing volunteer role descriptions, interview candidates along with manager and onboard candidate. Also the HRBP needs to be a part of the service learning meetings
· Prepare volunteer role descriptions and role analysis for the roles required for their team.
· Recruitment efforts which include; sourcing, interviewing, accessing applicants, extending offers, uploading applicant profiles in applicant tracking system Qandidate, and forwarding applicants to onboarding.
· Concern Management / Query Handling for the volunteers of their respective department.
· Collaborate with META Volunteers to ensure each volunteer is adequately assigned tasks and is engaged.
· Volunteer Data Management for the team, which includes tracking the skillset within the team, skill gaps, and list of active volunteers at any point of time.
· Update Bitrix drive with department volunteer resumes for easy access for the META Volunteers.
· Effective communication with Sourcing Operations POC to post roles / position on Volunteer websites for any vital roles to fill in skill set gaps.
· Update volunteer details who rescind their candidacy during the interview process or resign once onboarded.
· Respond to all inquiries within a timely manner preferably within 48 business hours.
· Schedule virtual catch up meeting and/or check in with Meta volunteer to address any concerns on a biweekly basis.
Skills & Competencies: (List all critical skills needed for this role. Be specific)
· Minimum of 10 hours volunteer engagement per week.
· Bachelor or Master’s degree in Human Resources preferred.
· Minimum of 5 years in experience working in Human Resources preferred; with recruiting background.
· Excellent communication skills.
· A strong track record as being strategic.
· High energy, maturity, and leadership with the ability to serve as a unifying force for all communication efforts.
· Sincere commitment to work collaboratively with all constituent groups, including staff, board members, volunteers, donors, program participants, and other supporters.
· Self-starter, able to work virtually, independently, and entrepreneurial; enjoys creating and implementing new initiatives.
· Comfortable working in a startup phase non-profit organization.
· Service learning knowledge
"To help support you joining the right part of CrowdDoing for you, please use this form: https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSftd6E0tyV2uq7mMty1rZ80BB2MSGhbnof9gRBvaQXbrttIkg/viewform?usp=sf_link"
The only way CrowdDoing.world can realize its impact potential is through virtual volunteers,service learners(http://blog.reframeit.com/service-learning-and-skilled-volunteering/), and micro-leaders (https://real-leaders.com/leveraging-micro-leadership-to-make-aspirational-goals-achievable/) coming together.
See this brief video aboutMicro-leadership at CrowdDoing (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mhdB2YJ8Ocs&app=desktop). Micro-leadership means that each person adopts a dimension of responsibility for a collective problem in our society through collaborating on that area creatively individually and together through social innovation.
You are also welcome to see more background on CrowdDoing at our Youtube Channel (https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCVoL7fai7oa95fBo44FC0gA?sub_confirmation=1).
CrowdDoing [dot] world is a joint initiative of Match4Action Foundation and Reframe It. CrowdDoing is focused on addressing the social, economic, and environmental challenges our world faces by collaborating with professionals and volunteers from many different industries. We offer a platform for individuals to connect and collaborate toward creating systemic change. We would love for you to join the team! What makes us different? CrowdDoing aims to support social innovations with transformative impact potential through global multi-disciplinary volunteering, micro-leadership and service learning. We work through operating leverage for systems change to achieve collective agency. We orient to ikigai and self-determination theory in order to help each person have the perfect role. #systemschange #systemsthinking #servicelearning #socialinnovation
Match4Action connects those wanting to volunteer their skills with those in need for remote or local project support, advice, collaboration and mentoring.
Our smart technology platform uses the latest machine learning, artificial intelligence and virtual assistants to match the demand for resources for social impact with the skills and resources available, anywhere in the world. We use blockchain to create and manage a social impact currency.This unique, self sustainable open platform has one key purpose: accelerating social impact through collaboration and linking local projects with our global presence.
CrowdDoing aims to leverage micro-leadership, service learning and massively multi-disciplinary collaboration supported with project managers and human resource business partners. Collaborate with people whom you can learn from while changing the world virtually together.
This is a Virtual Opportunity with no fixed address.
July 19, 2021
Business Development & Sales Management
Human Resources Assistance
CSR / Volunteer Coordination
Must be at least 18
• High energy, maturity, and leadership with the ability to serve as a unifying force for all communication efforts.
• Sincere commitment to work collaboratively with all constituent groups, including staff, board members, volunteers, donors, progra