Experience or Knowledge in a specific subject or area required:
· Demonstrated experience and success as a Program Manager
· Thorough understanding of project/program management techniques and methods
· Thorough understanding of performance evaluation and change management
Minimum Volunteer hours required: 15-20
Project Name: CrowdDoing Projects
Project Duration: Ongoing
The Social Enterprise is a community of systems practitioners working on a myriad of mission-driven projects, social businesses, investment funds, philanthropic programs, purpose-based communities, and other initiatives that represent values-based and regenerative economic models for the 21st century.
The Program Manager shall be responsible for organizing, directing, and managing all aspects of contract support functions involving multiple complex and inter-related project tasks
· Plan and manage interdependent projects, integration planning
· Devise strategies and objectives that will drive business engagement
· Lead/evaluate project managers and staff
· Develop and maintain deadlines and budgets
· Apply change, risk, and resource management principles
Skills & Competencies:
· Knowledge and experience with data warehouses, including architecture, capturing, managing, integrating and analyzing
· Knowledge and experience with feasibility, assessing, identifying and recommending data warehouse and related business
· Highly skilled at supervising, coaching and mentoring cross-functional program delivery teams and individual staff members.
· Highly skilled at crisis intervention, de-escalation and conflict resolution.
· Adaptable, flexible and able to execute on multiple priorities and deliverables.
· Experienced at helping individuals and teams effectively navigate change.
"To help support you joining the right part of CrowdDoing for you, please use this form: https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSftd6E0tyV2uq7mMty1rZ80BB2MSGhbnof9gRBvaQXbrttIkg/viewform?usp=sf_link"
he only way CrowdDoing.world can realize its impact potential is through virtual volunteers,service learners(http://blog.reframeit.com/service-learning-and-skilled-volunteering/), and micro-leaders (https://real-leaders.com/leveraging-micro-leadership-to-make-aspirational-goals-achievable/) coming together.
See this brief video aboutMicro-leadership at CrowdDoing (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mhdB2YJ8Ocs&app=desktop). Micro-leadership means that each person adopts a dimension of responsibility for a collective problem in our society through collaborating on that area creatively individually and together through social innovation.
You are also welcome to see more background on CrowdDoing at our Youtube Channel (https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCVoL7fai7oa95fBo44FC0gA?sub_confirmation=1).
CrowdDoing is a joint initiative of Reframe It Inc. and Match4Action Foundation that is focused on helping address the UN Sustainable Development Goals and beyond through micro-leadership, massively multi-disciplinary collaboration, and service learning to support social innovation and social enterprise to achieve systemic change. CrowdDoing manages skilled volunteers, micro-leadership volunteers, multi-disciplinary volunteers and groups of service learning volunteers through a 501c3 partnership to challenges of social innovation, the social enterprise sector, and systemic change.
Match4Action connects those wanting to volunteer their skills with those in need for remote or local project support, advice, collaboration and mentoring.
Our smart technology platform uses the latest machine learning, artificial intelligence and virtual assistants to match the demand for resources for social impact with the skills and resources available, anywhere in the world. We use blockchain to create and manage a social impact currency.This unique, self sustainable open platform has one key purpose: accelerating social impact through collaboration and linking local projects with our global presence.
CrowdDoing aims to leverage micro-leadership, service learning and massively multi-disciplinary collaboration supported with project managers and human resource business partners. Collaborate with people whom you can learn from while changing the world virtually together.
This is a Virtual Opportunity, with no fixed address.
September 29, 2020
Business Development & Sales Management
Must be at least 18
• Knowledge and experience with data warehouses, including architecture, capturing, managing, integrating and analyzing
• Knowledge and experience with feasibility, assessing, identifying and recommending data warehouse and related business