Volunteer caregivers needed to provide some friendly visiting, light housekeeping or errand running/shopping for seniors 2-3 times a month for seniors in the Brighton area.
Also families and groups to help out with occasional yard work and snow shoveling.
If interested, please contact Jessica Gonzalez- Volunteer Coordinator at 720-859-2248 or email@example.com
Remember, volunteers have great hearts!
- Physical Education
Good Match For
People 55+ Group
Requirements & Commitment
- Driver's License Needed
- Background Check
- Must be at least 16
- 4-6 hours a month
- This is a program of The Senior Hub
- Neat Freak Volunteer
- Give An Elderly Person in the...
- Family Volunteering for seniors
- Laundry Assistance
- Volunteers For Home-Bound Seniors
- Respite (relief) caregiver
- Make A Difference for Seniors!
- Make A Difference Day
- Need Drivers for Meals on Wheels...
- Give A Caregiver A Little Break
- Be a Good Neighbor for a Senior...
- Brighten someone's day in Brighton
- Shoppers Needed To Help Elderly...
- Shopping and Errands For Seniors
- Food Bank Volunteer
- Come help in Commerce City
- Volunteer Caregiver
- Friendly Visitor
- Neat Freak - Help Seniors in...
- Transportation Volunteer