Marketing Director Responsibilities (Volunteer Basis/ Pro-Bono)
- Designing and implementing comprehensive marketing strategies to create awareness of True Connection's mission.
- Providing guidance and feedback to Founder, Board of Directors and other Supervising Staff.
- Producing ideas for social media, fundraising, and awareness campaigns and organizing them efficiently.
We are looking for a competent Marketing Director to be in charge of True Connection’s marketing ventures. This primarily involves developing and implementing strategies to strengthen our online presence and help it find a "voice" that will make a difference, and build a strong online community and donor base.
The ideal candidate will be an experienced professional with a passion for youth empowerment and progressive education .He/She will be a skilled marketing strategist and able to drive creativity and enthusiasm in others.Responsibilities
- Design and implement comprehensive marketing strategies
- Produce ideas for social media campaigns, promotional events or activities and organize them efficiently
- Plan and execute campaigns for launching of new partnerships and services
- Monitor progress and submit performance reports
- Responsible for producing valuable content for True Connection's online presence, editorial design and organizing the company’s publications
- Conduct general market research to keep abreast of trends and competitor’s marketing movements
- Proven experience as Marketing Director
- Excellent leadership and organizing skills
- Analytical and creative thinking
- Exquisite communication and interpersonal skills
- Up to speed with current and online marketing techniques and best practices
- Thorough knowledge of web analytics (e.g. Google Analytics, WebTrends etc.) and Google Adwords
HiEQ is our signature SEL (Social-Emotional Learning) curriculum designed to raise an individual’s emotional, social, and interpersonal intelligence. We help provide the understanding and tools to navigate rising thoughts, emotions, and responses in a way that decreases anxiety and stress and improves ability to learn, connect and lead within an educational setting and beyond into life, relationships, and career.
We are dedicated to helping students cultivate strong core values, reduce discrimination, transform negative thought patterns, manage their emotions, and set/achieve personal goals. SEL fosters supportive relationships between educators and students by practicing open communication and creative problem solving.
If this sounds like a good fit for you please contact us for more information.
Thank you, Nadine
We'll work with your schedule.
This is a Virtual Opportunity, with no fixed address.
- Social Media / Blogging
- Marketing Strategy & Planning
- Brand Development & Messaging
- Interactive/Social Media/SEO
- Sales Marketing
- Flexible. 5-10 hours per week and conference calls