Data Manager - Managing Information to Enable Change!
DONATE TO THIS
5 people are interested
Are you great with data, technology, and numbers and believe that open-data sharing is key to sustainable development? Your talents can help change the world.
With unique technical skills like yours, Garden Pool’s ability to collaborate more effectively and revolutionize the agricultural sector will be augmented drastically, making you a fundamental part of sustainable development.
As Garden Pool’s Data Manager, you will specialize in tasks involving handling technology and large amounts of data, including:
- Organizing and migrating data between software
- Migrating email system from GoDaddy and Google Drive to G-Suite
- Wordpress management
- General IT and database management
- Must have access to their own laptop and be available for on-location meetings at the Garden Pool Headquarters
Weekly Time Commitment: 9 hours per week
THIS IS AN IN-PERSON VOLUNTEER POSITION ONLY.
If this opportunity sound like a perfect fit for you, please contact us! We look forward to hearing from you soon!
We'll work with your schedule.
659 E. Main StreetSuite 110Mesa, AZ 85203
- IT Management
- SQL / MySQL
- Database Administration
- Information Architecture
- Website Project Management
- Web Design
- Orientation or Training
- Our Data Manager would volunteer with us approximately 9 hours per week
- Must be available for on-location meetings at the Garden Pool Headquarters