Event Planner - Help the Community Come Together to Make a Difference!
DONATE TO THIS
4 people are interested
Do you have the motivation and drive to make lasting, sustainable impacts by engaging those around you? Do you believe that interconnectedness is vital to successful sustainable development?
As an Event Planner for Garden Pool, your talents and passion will help unify local communities and introduce others to living in a sustainable way. You will have the opportunity to organize events and outreach that bring revolutionary sustainable practices and programs to your own communities!
Key responsibilities of the Event Planner involve coordinating special events and promoting public outreach, including:
- Planning out and coordinating special events and outreach programs
- Collaborating with the Volunteer Coordinator to plan and staff events
- Collaborating with Marketing and other Program Directors to build public outreach and promote events
- Finding potential opportunities and events, and approving event requests from interested organizations
Weekly Time Commitment: 6-9 hours per week
THIS IS AN IN-PERSON VOLUNTEER POSITION ONLY.
If this opportunity sound like a perfect fit for you, please contact us! We look forward to hearing from you soon!
We'll work with your schedule.
659 E. Main StreetSuite 110Mesa, AZ 85203
- Program Management
- Event Planning / Management
- Group Facilitation
- CSR / Volunteer Coordination
- Community Outreach
- Orientation or Training
- Approximately 6-9 hours per week