Be a hero, help our Latino community!
- A group opportunity. Invite your friends.
11 people are interested
Volunteering is an extremely rewarding experience. The Hispanic Services Council Volunteer Program is committed to working with community volunteers and business partners to further our mission and vision.
There are several exciting ways to support our Latino population. You do not have to be an expert to become a volunteer. All you need is the heart and the desire to make a different in the life of a Latino child, family or individual..
HSC provides services to our Hispanic families through programs in the areas of education, health and legal services. Volunteer opportunities are available throughout the year in the areas of Plant City, Wimauma, Palm River, North Tampa and Drew Park and in our local office.
Volunteer opportunities available in the areas of but not limited to:
- Education; Plant City, Wimauma, Palm River, Drew Park and North Tampa
- Children: with homeworks and enrichment programs
- Families: with enrichment programs
- Coordinators: with events/activities and outreach
- Health: Wimauma
- community: assisting with programs like cooking classes, in the office and outreach
- Civic and Legal Services: Tampa Office
- assist in the office (phone calls and filing)
- Citizenship classes
Our Latino families need you - join our team and help us raise the voice for them! Please contact our Volunteer Resources Liaison at 813.933.7700 or email at email@example.com
We'll work with your schedule.
7825 N. Dale Mabry HwySuite 102Tampa, FL 33614
- Literacy / Reading
- Math / Science Instruction
- Immigration Law
- Administrative Support
- People 55+
- Driver's License Needed
- Background Check
- Must be at least 14
- Orientation or Training
- commitment may vary based on opportunity
- If no Driver's License a form of ID will be required