Collection - State Documents
1 person is interested
Position Overview and Impact:
The Arizona State Publications Collection maintains a robust collection of publications produced by Arizona government agencies from territorial days to present. The state library is the central depository of all official state publications per ARS 41-151.09. This position will help the State Documents Librarian with the collection includes items such as annual reports, newsletters, audits, special reports and studies.
- Shelve materials that have been processed.
- Organizing and sort received items.
- Search for online reports from state agencies and downloading.
- Upload scans to Arizona Memory Project and update catalog records.
- Advanced computer skills
- Careful attention to detail
- Interest in Arizona history
- Can lift and bend up to 25 lbs
- Can work independently with supervision
- Can work in a cold environment
We'll work with your schedule.
1919 W. JeffersonPhoenix, AZ 85007
- Data Entry
- Library Sciences
- Computer Science
- Administrative Support
- Orientation or Training
- Minimum 2-3 hours per week between the hours of 8