2 people are interested
Position Overview and Impact:
The State of Arizona Research Library provides many different types of data and research to Arizonans. One of the many goals is to have items from the collection digitized for researchers everywhere in Arizona and the world.
- Scan items for the Arizona Memory Project
- Research topics for Digital Arizona and the State of Arizona Research Library social media and blog.
- Sort 3 rd copy boxes for scanning projects
- Computer and keyboarding skills
- Careful attention to detail
- Interest in Arizona History
- Can work independently
We'll work with your schedule.
1919 W. JeffersonPhoenix, AZ 85007
- Data Entry
- Basic Computer Skills
- Library Sciences
- Microsoft Office Suite
- Customer Service
- Orientation or Training
- Minimum 2 to 3 hours per week