Pet Therapy Opportunities Available
2 people are interested
We have immediate openings for Pet Therapy volunteers at Bethesda Hospital (St. Paul)! Volunteer with your pet to visit patients and bring added joy to their lives.
- Age requirement: 18 or older
- Excellent communication skills; demonstrate knowledge and skills necessary to interact with a diverse population.
- Comfortable interacting professionally with patient’s and visitor
- Certificate of Obedience Training
- Proof of Health Certificate
- Certificate of Good Citizenship and Pet Therapy Certification
- Each pet is covered by insurance through their owner or Pet Therapy Certification Program
All volunteers get free parking, a meal voucher to use in the cafeteria during his/her shift, and the chance to make a difference each and every day!
Learn how you can be a part of our volunteer team! Contact a volunteer coordinator below:
Bethesda Hospital: Melissa Rousu 651-232-2191 MJRousu@healtheast.org
St. John’s Hospital: Katy Engelby 651-232-7041 KSEngelby@healtheast.org
St. Joe’s Hospital: Michele Sahar 651-232-3756 MLSahar@healtheast.org
Woodwinds Hospital: Julie Slipka 651-232-0982 JASlipka@healtheast.org
To apply directly, please visit https://www.fairview.org/Volunteering
About MHealth Fairview
559 Capitol Blvd, St. Paul, MN 55103, US
MHealth Fairview is driven to heal, discover and educate for longer, healthier lives.
Fairview is a nonprofit organization, here for every health care need and every Minnesotan. Thanks to our recent integration of the HealthEast system and partnership with specialists at University of Minnesota Health, we provide a network of more than 5,000 doctors and providers at primary care and specialty clinics across the state
We'll work with your schedule.
Bethesda Hospital559 Capitol BoulevardSt Paul, MN 55103
- Animal Therapy
- Verbal / Written Communication
- People 55+
- Background Check
- Must be at least 18
- Orientation or Training
- Minimum 100 hours