Activity Assistant for Adult Day Health Center (North Seattle)
- A group opportunity. Invite your friends.
DONATE TO THIS
4 people are interested
Share joy with seniors and adults with disabilities by volunteering at our Adult Day Health Center in North Seattle.
Responsibilities include greeting and socializing with clients during programs and transition times between activities, assisting activity leader with set up and facilitation of group programs, and encouraging clients' participation.
Group activities include crafts, sing-alongs, word games, exercise games, and more!
- Strong communication skills, demonstrating attentiveness, patience, and compassion
- Ability to thrive in dynamic, fast-paced environment with energy, enthusiasm, and positivity
- Bilingual (proficient in Tagalog, American Sign Language, and Russian) especially preferred, but not required
We'll work with your schedule.
6555 Ravenna Ave NESeattle, WA 98115
- American Sign Language
- People Skills
- Relationship Building
- Verbal / Written Communication
- People 55+
- Background Check
- Must be at least 18
- Orientation or Training
- Consistent weekly shift for 1 – 2 hours / day (minimum) for at least 3 months, during Open Hours (Monday – Friday, 8:30 – 3:00). Exact times negotiable, based on volunteer’s personal schedule and Day Health Center's needs.
- Email Volunteer Program Supervisor, Jessica (email@example.com) to inquire about scheduling availability and receive a new Volunteer Application.