Volunteer MindBody Equipment Assistant
Position: Mind/Body Equipment Assistant
Days/Times: MoWeFr 1PM-3PM or TuTh 1:45PM-4:30PM
The Downtown Berkeley YMCA is looking for a volunteer to help us maintain the equipment in our Mind Body studio.
- Neatly re-rolling yoga mats
- Rolling up yoga straps
- Refolding the blankets
- Once a week spraying off and cleaning the yoga mats
- Strong Verbal Communication
- Positive & Friendly Attitude
- Reliable & Dependable
- The ability to sit/stand for an extended period of time
- The use of motor skills for folding and rolling
If you are interested in this opportunity please contact Donise Lewis at firstname.lastname@example.org
No additional volunteer opportunities at this time.
We'll work with your schedule.
2001 Allston WayBerkeley, CA 94704
- Customer Service
- People 55+
- Background Check
- Must be at least 15
- Roughly 6 hours per week