Lead International Travelers on a Golden Gate Bridge Bike Tour!
5 people are interested
We are looking for volunteers to help lead hostellers on a tour of the City by the Bay on two wheels! Visit the Ferry Building, see the Bay Bridge, check out Pier 39 and the Palace of Fine Arts, then ride across the Golden Gate Bridge to Sausalito for lunch before riding the ferry back to SF. Bike Tours are a great opportunity for travelers to meet one another and explore the city.
The tour starts at 9 am and ends at 3 pm.
Please bring your own bike or you can rent one for $16.
The benefits of volunteering with HI USA include:
- Meet new people from all over the world, including travelers, staff, and fellow volunteers
- Work to increase understanding and tolerance by helping people break down cultural barriers
- Help travelers to the community have a great travel experience
- Build skills in public speaking, foreign languages and intercultural communication
- Participate in fun appreciation events for local volunteers
- Receive personal and professional development opportunities
- Earn HI USA membership and dorm overnights at HI USA hostels
About Hostelling International San Francisco
1212 Market Street, Suite 310, San Francisco, CA 94109, US
"To help all, especially the young, gain a greater understanding of the world and its people thorugh hostelling."
HI San Francisco provides top-quality budget accommodations to travelers and educational programs.
From stately lighthouses to National Parks, busy city centers to remote coastal locales, the Council's hostel network is unmatched anywhere in the United States, and hosts travelers of all ages, cultures, and backgrounds, including individuals, families, and groups.
As a nonprofit 501(c)(3) organization, HI USA is dedicated to promoting intercultural understanding, environmental stewardship, and world peace through travel. HI hostels are not just places to stay, but also places to foster a stronger global community and to educate youth.
We'll work with your schedule.
Building 240, Fort MasonSan Francisco, CA 94123
- People Skills
- Cross-cultural Communication
- Group Facilitation
- People 55+
- Must be at least 18
- Orientation or Training