Volunteer Coordinator - Building a Team to Make the World a Better Place!
DONATE TO THIS
1 person is interested
Are you great with people and ready to make a difference in the world around you? By volunteering with Garden Pool, you will have the opportunity to use your own skills and passion to help others.
Garden Pool’s team is looking for a motivated and enthusiastic Volunteer Coordinator. By providing public outreach and community opportunities, you will be able to help other people with good hearts find their fit in making the world a better place.
Our Volunteer Coordinator would be involved in keeping our social and environmental impacts extraordinary by helping us organize staffing and volunteers for our special events and teams. The main responsibilities of the Volunteer Coordinator include:
- Finding and recruiting volunteers for special events, including conducting interviews of potential volunteers
- Ensuring events will be staffed and have volunteers in attendance
- Alerting Garden Pool volunteers of new opportunities
- Management of of intern and volunteer paperwork
- Organization of intern profiles on website
Weekly Time Commitment: 9 hours per week
THIS IS AN IN-PERSON VOLUNTEER POSITION ONLY.
If this opportunity sound like a perfect fit for you, please contact us! We look forward to hearing from you soon!
We'll work with your schedule.
659 E. Main StreetSuite 110Mesa, AZ 85203
- People Skills
- Verbal / Written Communication
- CSR / Volunteer Coordination
- Community Outreach
- Orientation or Training
- approximately 9 hours per week
- computer literacy