Job Title: Program Assistant
Purpose: The Program Assistant serves as volunteer support for Salt Lake County Aging & Adult Services Aging & Adult Services, supporting the Agency mission of promoting independence through advocacy, engagement and access to resources.
Location: Salt Lake County Senior Centers
- Have program participants fill in Program Survey at first class.
- Set up room and distribute refreshments.
- Record attendance of participants at each session.
- Plan Program Graduation ceremony.
- Follow up directly with individual participants as needed.
- Administer Program Satisfaction Questionnaire at last class.
- Other duties as assigned.
Reports to Health Educator
Time Commitment: Monday, August 27 - November 19, 2018 from 10 am - 12:30 pm. Once per week for a minimum of eleven weeks
Qualifications: Pleasant manner, problem-solving ability, dependability.
Support: Training for this position will be provided. Also, the Program Facilitator will be available for questions and assistance.
Age Requirement: 21+
Dress Code: Business Casual
Development opportunity available to train as facilitator. Background check and completion of Salt Lake County Volunteer Process required.
2001 S State StreetSuite S1500Salt Lake City, UT 84190
- Office Reception
- People Skills
- Public Relations
- Customer Service
- People 55+
- Background Check
- Must be at least 21
- Orientation or Training
- 2 hours per week for eleven weeks